APPLICATION AND ADMISSION PROCEDURES
Lower Nursery Interview list (will be announced on 21st October, 2019):
School Year 2020-2021 Lower Nursery
Application(School Year 2020-2021) & Admission Procedures:
For children born in 2018
- Dates : 5th to 12th September, 2019
- Time : 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday), 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Saturday:)
- Location : Campus of application (can only apply for one campus) :
Kowloon Tong (Lincoln Road), Laguna City, Ma On Shan, Mei Foo
- Application Reference No. : Applications are to be submitted in person, at the campus of your choice. Receipts with application reference no. will be given to the applicants when they hand in the documents. All future correspondence with the kindergarten will be based on the application reference number.
1. Each child should apply for one campus only. Application for more than one campus will not be entitled for interview.
2. Full set of documents as stated below should be ready. Applications are to be submitted in an A4 envelope. If the supporting documents are incomplete, the application will be deemed unsuccessful and no interview will be arranged.
3. New Lower Nursery Classes (LN) (2 years old) children are normally admitted in August and they have to be over two years old when they start school.
Interview Date & Open Day
Lower Nursery Class interviews will be conducted on the following dates:
(For children who were born from 1st Jan. 2018 to 31st Oct. 2018)
- Interview Date and Open Day for Kowloon Tong, Laguna City and Ma On Shan: 7th November and 8th November.
- Interview Date and Open Day for Mei Foo : 8th November and 9th November.
- The first-round interview will be arranged for children who are 1 years old for each of Kowloon Tong (Lincoln Road), Laguna City, Ma On Shan and Mei Foo campuses. The remaining applicants will join the second-round interview in December, 2019.
The list of applicants selected for the interviews will be uploaded to our school website on the 21st October 2019, using the application reference number as the key. Parents will receive an interview invitation and interview time by mail.
Successful applicants will be notified by mail 2 weeks after the interview. Registration for holding a school place is required.
School Year 2020/21 Upper Nursery K1
Application for admission to the Upper Nursery (K1) class will be made to the school from the 23rd November, 2019 (Saturday) to the 29th November, 2019 (Friday). Interviews for Upper Nursery applicants will be arranged on 7th December, 2019.
Application Documents Required:(Please put all documents into an A4 envelope, except the application fee)
1. Application Form (downloaded or collected in person)
2. A copy of the child’s birth certificate
3. One recent photo (1-1/2”x2”). Please stick photos on the Application Form.
4. Four long self-addressed reply envelopes 230mm x 100mm (HK$3.00 stamps are to be posted on each envelope)
5. Application Fee $40 (In cash and no change. Please submit the fee to our staff when you hand in the documents. The application fee cannot be refund once the application is made.)
The Kindergarten/Nursery’s financial affairs are budgeted, audited and submitted to the Education Bureau for approval on a yearly basis. Parents will be informed of the revised school fee (if any) by the end of June in our June newsletter (for current students) / in our July briefing session (for new students) and on our website by end of June.
School Fee for 2019-2020
For Laguna City, Ma On Shan and Mei Foo Campuses
Lower Nursery classes (English/Cantonese) (half day) : HK$6,020 per month (11 installments)
Bilingual classes (English/Cantonese) (half day): HK$6,027 per month (10 installments)
International classes (English only)/( English/Putonghua) (half day): HK$6,298 per month(10 installments)
Whole day classes : HK$10,230 per month and lunch fee HK$785 per month (10 installments)
For Kowloon Tong(Lincoln Road) Campus
Lower Nursery classes (English/Cantonese) (half day): HK$7,748 per month (11 installments)
Bilingual classes (English/Cantonese) (half day): HK$7,748 per month (10 installments)
International classes (English only)/( English/Putonghua) (half day) : HK$7,748 per month (10 installments)
Whole day classes : HK$11,900 per month and lunch fee HK$795 per month (10 installments)
For Nam Cheong Campus
Lower Nursery classes (English/Cantonese) (half day): HK$7,500 per month (11 installments)
Bilingual classes (English/Cantonese) (half day): HK$7,500 per month (10 installments)
International classes (English only)/( English/Putonghua) (half day) : HK$8,500 per month (10 installments)
Whole day classes : HK$14,300 per month and lunch fee HK$795 per month (10 installments)
Remarks: There are two terms in a school year. 10 installments: September to January (1st term), February to
June (2nd term) Lower Nursery (LN) and New Upper Nursery (UN/K1) children need to enroll for the month of August for orientation, i.e. with 11 installments.
Laguna City Kindergarten Campus
Address: 99 Cha Kwo Ling Road G/F,
Kowloon (Lam Tin MTR)
Ma On Shan Kindergarten Campus
Address: Level 2, MOS Town ,
628 Sai Sha Road, Ma On Shan, NT
( Ma On Shan Railway)
Mei Foo Kindergarten Campus
Address: The Podium, Nob Hill,
8 King Lai Path, Mei Foo
(Mei Foo MTR/West Railway)
Kowloon Tong Kindergarten Campus
Address: 5 Lincoln Road,
Nam Cheong Kindergarten Campus
Address: Shop G-26, G/F, V Walk, 28 Sham Mong Road, Sham Shui Po, Kowloon.
(Nam Cheong MTR/West Railway)
© 2018 Think International Kindergarten . Hong Kong